Hipertipo is a one-man company founded by Brazilian designer Gustavo Ferreira in 2009 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
It is the consolidation of 10 years of design practice and research, and a platform for the next decade(s) of work.
Hipertipo seeks to explore new ideas around the notion of “hypertype” – the intersection between typography and hypertext/hypermedia.
Hipertipo’s work spans across several categories and disciplines:
- design of new typefaces and production of fonts
- information architecture, interface design
- screen typography
- graphic and typographic design for analog media
- information design and visual identity systems
- the integration of all of the above